We have 1 rontar coupons for you to consider including 1 promo codes and 1 deals in February 2020. Grab a free rontar.com coupons and save money. If you had the chance to get the things you need cheaper, would you take advantage of this chance? Why spend more than necessary when you can use rontar.com promo codes to access discounts for your favorite products and save money? In the following lines, you are about to find out how to use Rontar promo code. By spending just a few minutes of your schedule, you will not only receive the code, but also all the instructions you need to use it right and enjoy a discount. Even if you never used rontar.com promo codes before, it will be extremely easy if you follow these 3 simple steps. In case you do encounter issues with using your online Rontar discount coupons, do not hesitate to contact customer service. Win more customers with Dynamic Retargeting! Every day Rontar generates thousands of high-quality leads through dynamically generated ads featuring products and services consumers have been searching for... What is Dynamic Retargeting and how it works? What is Dynamic Retargeting? On average just 2% of visitors convert on the first visit. The other 98% leaves without ever coming back. Dynamic retargeting helps you re-engage those past visitors to compel them to come back and buy from you. Сan I be sure it will work for me? Before your campaign is started you let us know what ROI you would like to achieve. Using AI algorithms, Rontar optimizes your campaign to drive as many conversions as possible while staying within the specified ROI range. Is it for me? Dynamic retargeting works best with online stores, ticket & hotel booking websites, price comparison websites, etc. How to start? Rontar has an easy and straightforward integration process with most ecommerce platforms, including Magento and Shopify. It will take no more than 15 minutes to start a retargeting campaign. Why us? Rontar's machine learning algorithms take into account hundreds of parameters deciding where, when and to whom to show your ads. This helps maximize the number of conversions you get from your retargeting campaign while staying within the specified ROI range. With Rontar you will: Lift your sales - On average our customers see a 7-10% lift in sales providing up to 400% ROI. Build brand awareness - You can configure the look and feel of ad creative to match your corporate style and colors. This let's you stay top-of-mind among your potential customers wherever they go on the Internet. Track results - Track conversions, revenue and profit in a single, handy interface. Get support - You will have a dedicated account manager who will keep an eye on your campaign performance and will answer any questions you might have.